Hiring a Nanny
If you are interested in hiring a nanny registered with our agency, Nannies of Green Hills, LLC would be happy to begin the placement process for you.
STEP 1 - REGISTRATION
- Family meeting with the owner of the agency to discuss your childcare needs.
- A detailed job description is drawn up and presented to the nanny candidates we feel are best suited for your position.
- Orientation Packet provided as guidance through the interviewing process.
STEP 2- INTERVIEWING
- Profile package for top candidates are presented to family and interview arrangements are made.
- When a possible match is found, a trial day or working interview is scheduled with the nanny.
STEP 3 - HIRING
- Customized employment offer is presented to nanny applicant.
- Detailed employment contract is drawn up and signed by both the family and the nanny.
- Agency guidance regarding the financial and legal responsibilities of household employers.